Student Conduct Hearing Board
- The Board operates under the Code of Student Conduct procedures.
- The Board is comprised of faculty, staff and students.
- The Board members are selected to serve on hearing panels for cases.
- The Board is responsible for evaluating information submitted at hearings and setting appropriate sanctions.
- Board members must be in good standing with the University.
- Board members typically dedicate no more than 1-2 hours per week, and each board member can determine the frequency of his/her participation.
- The Board hears cases for students and student organizations in response to charges of the Code of Student Conduct.
TYPES OF VIOLATIONS
- Any violation that is handled by Residential Life and/or Student Conduct Programs staff can be referred to the University Student Conduct Hearing Board.
- Regulations are found in the Code Student Conduct, the Resident Student Handbook, and the University Housing Agreement.
The student conduct hearing board is always looking for new students, faculty, and staff to participate.
If interested please contact Marie Rabideau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 964-2220
Click to download the PDF flyer for the Student Conduct Hearing Board (489KB)