Academic Integrity Resources for Students
How You Can Practice Academic Integrity
- Manage your time wisely to allow enough time to finish assignments.
- Take responsibility for your own work and learning.
- Be aware of University policies, as well as your instructors' policies and expectations.
- Document every use of source materials.
- Let your instructor know if you see someone violating the Code of Student Conduct.
- Use available University resources to assist you to complete class assignments successfully.
- Recognize the importance of ethical integrity reflected in workplace Codes of Ethics.
- SVSU Student Handbook
- SVSU Code of Student Conduct
- English Department Plagiarism Policy