Skip to main content Skip to footer

Applying for Financial Aid

The U.S. Department of Education Federal Student Aid provides billions in grants, loans and work-study funds to help pay for college.  In order to apply for federal student aid (including loans), the State of Michigan and Saginaw State University financial aid and scholarships, the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is used to determine student eligibility.


Scholarships & Financial Aid
Wickes Hall 141
(989) 964-4900

Wickes Hall 131A
(989) 964-4900

Wickes Hall 151
(989) 964-4085