- 24/7 online Crisis Counselor is available. Call (989) 964-7078 PRESS 0 at the prompt to speak with a Campus Mental Health Crisis Counselor at any time.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Call The Trevor Lifeline at 1-866-488-7386
- The only around-the-clock crisis intervention and suicide prevention lifeline for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth
- The Rape, Abuse, Incest National Network (RAINN) at 1-800-656-4673
- Free, confidential, and secure crisis hotline available 24/7 for victims of sexual assault or violence as well as their families and friends.
- Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741
- ULifeline: Text "START" to 741-741 or call 1 (800) 273-8255.
- Trevor Text: Text START to 678678, 24/7.
- Crisis intervention and suicide prevention lifeline for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.
- Geared toward students of color who wish to connect with a culturally trained crisis counselor.
- The Steve Fund: Text Steve to 741741.
- Vets4Warriors at 1-855-838-8255
- Serving military, veterans, and their families/caregivers. It is a confidential and anonymous hotline available 24/7 to receive personalized peer support from a veteran.
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline at 1-800-662-4357
- The Treatment Referral Routing Service, this Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.
GO TO A LOCAL HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- (989) 583-5000 - Covenant Health Care
- 900 Cooper Ave, Saginaw MI 48602
- (989) 497-3000 - Ascension St. Mary’s Health Center at Towne Centre
- 4599 Towne Centre Rd, Saginaw MI 48604
- (989) 907-8000 - Ascension St. Mary’s downtown
- 800 Washington Ave, Saginaw MI 48602
- (989) 894-3111 – McLaren Bay Region
- 1900 Columbus Ave, Bay City MI 48708
- (989) 839-3100 – MidMichigan Medical Center
- 4005 Orchard Drive, Midland MI 48670