First Year Suites
First Year Suites are designated for first-year students and central to most academic buildings. The unique apartment-like design provides students with a spacious living or study room, private bathroom, kitchenette, lots of storage and single bedrooms (*bunk beds remain in bedrooms*).
Come see for yourself why Niche.com ranked SVSU's dorms as #1 in the nation!
SVSU made it so easy to move in and feel comfortable because of the huge living spaces. Everyone who works on campus is so nice and makes it an easy transition. I felt like I was at home after just a week!
- fully furnished and carpeted rooms
- the kitchenette includes a 2-burner cooktop, refrigerator and microwave
- air conditioning
- wireless internet
- safe, convenient parking (permit required, no additional fee)
- laundry facilities
- courtesy telephones in public areas
- close to outside recreational facilities
- card access to buildings
- cushioned chair
- coffee table
- TV stand
- dining table and chairs
- bed (extra-long twin, 36" x 80" mattress)
- chest of drawers
- built-in study desk and study chair
First Year Suites Floor Plan
Curtiss Hall 122