Skip to main content Skip to footer
Student sitting on a bench on campus


E-forms are sent electronically once submitted. If you have questions regarding any of the forms listed below or the status of your form, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at 989-964-4200.


Update Start Term

If you have previously applied to SVSU, within the last 2 years, but did not actually attend, you are eligible to fill out the Update Start Term form instead of reapplying.

If you applied more than two years ago or if you are changing your student status (i.e. Undergraduate to Graduate) you must reapply online. You will not be charged an application fee since you are reapplying.  ONLINE APPLICATION 

Withdrawal Your SVSU Application

If you are no longer interested in attending SVSU and would like to withdraw your application for the upcoming semester, please fill out the Withdrawal Form. This form is ONLY for new students who have not yet begun taking classes at SVSU.


If you are waiving your ability to be considered for need-based aid at SVSU including the Pell Grant, Saginaw Valley Opportunity Grant (SVOG), etc., please fill out the FAFSA Opt-Out form. This form is ONLY for students receiving an academic scholarship. Students that have not received any academic scholarship from SVSU are not required to opt-out.

SOAR (Orientation) Deferment

If you need more time to decide before signing up for SOAR (the SVSU Orientation program), visit our SOAR Deferment Form to request a deferment.



Office of Admissions
178 Wickes Hall, 7400 Bay Road, University Center, MI 48710
(989) 964-4200