Skip to main content Skip to footer
Student in classroom looking to the left

We make transferring to SVSU easy!

Welcome! If you are considering transferring to Saginaw Valley State University, you've come to the right place! This Transfer Hub contains all the resources you will need to move forward in completing your education at SVSU. You are a transfer applicant if you have completed coursework at a college or university after high school graduation. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at

We want to meet with you!

We understand that you may have questions specific to your educational goals. That is why we offer multiple ways to experience SVSU in a way that fits you best:

Virtual 1:1 Appointment

Cardinal College Days

In-Person Campus Tour

Schedule Online Transfer Appointment
Other Ways to Visit
Download Brochure

"Saginaw Valley has been incredibly helpful and supportive in my personal development, professional development and academic development."

— Dalton Crabtree, transfer student

Explore the process of transferring to SVSU: This video offers insights, tips, and helpful resources for transfer students.

Michigan Transfer Hub Logo


Registrar Office
151 Wickes Hall
(989) 964-4085

Admissions Office
178 Wickes Hall
(989) 964-4200

Scholarships & Financial Aid
141 Wickes Hall
(989) 964-4900