RN to BSN
The RN to BSN is a flexible fully online or hybrid program that is a blend of on-campus and online courses that can be completed with a part-time schedule. You choose which program delivery style fits best in your life.
- Designed for working nurses.
- Individualized academic advising and planning with our RN to BSN Coordinator who is a registered nurse.
- RNs receive 32 transfer nursing credits after taking NURS 301, a four credit course focusing on evidence-based practice. You will submit a nursing portfolio with assistance by the instructor.
- Nursing courses may be completed in as few as four semesters.
- Nursing courses are offered either fully online or in a hybrid format meeting about three times each semester.
- SVSU offers free computer and technology support as well as academic writing and library research support. We also offer free tutoring in many subjects such as statistics. We will help you succeed.
- Credits from your other school(s) do not expire.
- Scholarship opportunities are available.
- CCNE accredited
- There are two degree options:
Basic Requirements for Admission
The following documentation is required:
- A copy of your Michigan RN license.
- A copy of all of your college transcripts. A GPA of 2.5 or better is required in your associate's degree program.
SVSU invites you to contact Deb Gibson, MSN, BSN, RN, our RN to BSN Coordinator. For more information about the RN to BSN program email email@example.com or call (989) 964-4184. Deb will prepare an individualized academic plan for you to ensure your success at SVSU.