Applying to the RN-BSN or ADN-BSN Program
- When you apply, you do not pay an application fee.
- Applying to SVSU:
- When applying to SVSU please select the correct program code that fits your individual circumstance:
- BSN.ADNBSN is for any ADN to BSN concurrent student who is intending to be simultaneously enrolled in ADN clinical courses while taking SVSU nursing courses.
- BSN.RNBSN is for a current practicing nurse who has an ADN/Diploma Certificate already and is licensed in the state of Michigan.
- You do not have to participate in an SVSU orientation session either in person or online. Please contact the RN to BSN Coordinator by email at email@example.com or by phone at (989)964-4184 if you get a notice to attend orientation.
- Once you apply to SVSU, you must send all your official transcripts to Admissions at SVSU. An unofficial copy of all your transcripts should be sent to the RN to BSN Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unofficial transcripts will be informally evaluated by the RN to BSN Coordinator and a program plan will be developed for you. This plan will be reviewed with you at an advising meeting with the RN to BSN Coordinator. The meeting will take about an hour and can be virtual or in person, whichever you prefer.
For more information, please contact the RN to BSN Coordinator at email@example.com or at (989)964-4184.