* Practice spaces are for Music Majors Students Only.
* You can schedule a room for 2, 1-hour blocks totaling 2 hours in one day.
* The reservation can be made up to 7 days in advance.
* Requests must be made at least 15 minutes before the time to begin. (Example, it is 12:15 you should schedule a room for no earlier than 12:30.)
* Choose a room that fits your group with the social distancing capacity.
* You must put an event title in the registration. We suggest using “practice,” your initials or a class name as the event.
* Practice rooms in the Arbury display the schedules for the current day outside the door.
* Reservations will be forfeited if the room is unoccupied for 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.
* If you have problems logging in or booking a space contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please be polite to others who may be using the room. This includes making sure you are out of the space so the next group can enter on time and leaving the space clean and neat for the next person/group.
The Conference Center at SVSU
Curtiss Hall 142