* Study spaces are to be used for small group study sessions or class group work. RSO must book spaces through the normal RSO systems.
* You can schedule a total of four hours per day, in up to two hour increments.
* The reservation can be made up to 7 days in advance.
* Requests must be made at least 15 minutes before the time to begin. (Example, it is 12:15 you should schedule a room for no earlier than 12:30.)
* Choose a room that fits your group with the social distancing capacity.
* You must put an event title in the registration. We suggest using “study,” your initials or a class name as the event.
* Study room in the Zahnow/Library and Carmona College of Business display the schedules for the current day outside the door.
* Reservations will be forfeited if the room is unoccupied for 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.
* If you have problems logging in or booking a space contact email@example.com
* Please be polite to others who may be using the room. This includes making sure you are out of the space so the next group can enter on time and leaving the space clean and neat for the next person/group.
*To cancel or adjust a booking, stop at the library front desk or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include details on the current booking, and what you would like changed.
The Conference Center at SVSU
Curtiss Hall 142
(989) 964-4348 / (989) 964-7487 - fax