Study Room Scheduling Policy
CCB Labs Scheduling Policy
- Study spaces are to be used for individual or small group study sessions or class group work. RSO must book spaces through the standard RSO systems.
- You can schedule a room for 1-hour blocks totaling 3 hours in one day.
- The reservation can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- You must put an event title in the registration. For example, "Study BMC" or "FIN304 Group Work".
- Reservations will be forfeited if the Bloomberg terminal is unoccupied for 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.
- If you have problems logging in or booking a space, contact email@example.com
- Please be polite to others who may be using the room. This includes making sure you are out of the space so the next person/group can enter on time and leaving the space clean and neat for the next person/group.
- All PCs and accessories are not allowed outside of labs.
- No food or drinks are permitted inside the labs.
- Students are not permitted to install, modify, or delete any software on computers.
- No moving of equipment or cables.
- No illegal copying of any materials.
- Keep sound levels to a minimum. No cell phone use is permitted in labs.
- No documents or files are to be saved on the computer. Please use your cloud account for saving files.
- Protect your security. Log out once you leave the workstation unattended.
- The labs are not responsible for problems caused by computer viruses, improper use of the equipment, or loss of data due to malfunctions or any other reasons.
- Reproduction of any copyrighted material, i.e., software, music, video, books, or photographs, is prohibited.
- Please secure all equipment upon leaving the work area.
Please use your SVSU login and password below to reserve a room. *Do NOT include @svsu.edu for login*
The Conference Center at SVSU
Curtiss Hall 142
(989) 964-4348 / (989) 964-7487 - fax