* Study spaces are to be used for small group study sessions or class group work. RSO must book spaces through the normal RSO systems.
* You can schedule a room for 2, 2-hour blocks totaling 4 hours in one day.
* The reservation can be made up to 7 days in advance.
* Requests must be made at least 15 minutes before the time to begin. (Example, it is 12:15 you should schedule a room for no earlier than 12:30.)
* Choose a room that fits your group with the social distancing capacity.
* You must put an event title in the registration. We suggest using “study,” your initials or a class name as the event.
* Study room in the Zahnow/Library and Carmona College of Business display the schedules for the current day outside the door.
* Reservations will be forfeited if the room is unoccupied for 15 minutes after the start of the reservation.
* If you have problems logging in or booking a space contact email@example.com
* Please be polite to others who may be using the room. This includes making sure you are out of the space so the next group can enter on time and leaving the space clean and neat for the next person/group.
REMEMBER to follow the NEST plan and Practice 5
DAILY HEALTH SELF-SCREENING – When on campus including to use a study room you must have a green “Good to Go!” on the Campus Clear app.
MASKS / FACE COVERINGS – Non-medical grade face coverings/masks are required in any enclosed public space, this includes the study rooms.
PHYSICAL / SOCIAL DISTANCING – Social distancing capacity limits posted on the outside of each room must be followed in the study rooms. Furniture should not be moved closer together as the spaces are set up to following proper social distancing guidelines.
HAND WASHING / SANITIZING – Disinfectant supplies such as wipes, sprays and paper towels will be available for use in/near all study rooms. Anyone using a study room must wipe down the area used before use with the materials provided. This includes chairs, tables, computers, keyboards and other electronic devices.
BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHERS - Safety measures are put in place to protect you and others. So, be mindful of the health and safety of your peers, and do the right thing.
The Conference Center at SVSU
Curtiss Hall 142
(989) 964-4348 / (989) 964-7487 - fax