Our Mission and Vision
The mission of the Center is to promote a culture of educational excellence that enhances faculty success through supporting research-based teaching, learning, and scholarship. The vision of the CETL is to foster a culture of pedagogical excellence.
- Promote understanding and implementation of high-impact, evidence-based pedagogical practices designed to support student success.
- Support faculty in leveraging technology to enhance learning and to address teaching and learning challenges.
- Build a community of faculty who are engaged in discussion on the topics of teaching and learning.
- We value innovation in teaching that engages students in learning.
- We are committed to developing inclusive teaching, scholarship, and professional development that foster diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We promote evidence-based practices that improve Teaching and Learning and contribute to student success.
- We are dedicated to experiential learning.
What We Can Do for You
The core of our mission is to partner with departments and faculty to support student learning. We offer a variety of programs to advance academic innovation initiatives on campus: