SVSU Faculty Research Grant
(Due by 4:30 November 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend )
We suggest you submit earlier to allow Sponsored Programs time to review your application.
Faculty who have been awarded three Faculty Research or Professional Growth Grants (historically - unit committee award) in the last five years are ineligible for additional awards unless they have applied for external funding through Sponsored Programs.
Submit your application using the online application system, http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ and clicking on the opportunity you are interested in.
- What this is for: Faculty Research is defined as research leading to publication or presentation.
- Who is eligible: Proposals are accepted from full-time faculty members on continuing appointment. Endowed Professors are ineligible to apply.
- Faculty may apply for funds/release time.
- Funding Available: July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023
- Release Time: FA22 or WI23
- Faculty who apply for this grant will be notified of approval status the end of January.
- Living expenses for faculty who are on sabbatical cannot be covered from this grant.
- Faculty Research Grant Guidelines (70KB)
Final report instructions: Login at https://svsu.infoready4.com
1) Click on the Progress Reports tab on the top of the screen and then click on the application title of the report due.
2) Click on the Submit Report button when finished.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.