Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) - Dow Professor Award
Due by 4:30 P.M. March 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend
Submit your application using the online application system, http://svsu.infoready4.com/ and clicking on the opportunity you are interested in.
- What this is for: Funding supports academic and pedagogical innovation projects that enhance student learning.
- Who is eligible: Proposals are accepted from all tenure-track faculty or teams of faculty. Endowed Professors are ineligible to apply.
- Funding Available: May 1, 2022 - April 30, 2023
- Faculty who apply for this grant will be notified of approval status in April.
- Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) - Dow Professor Award (29KB) Guidelines
- Visit https://www.svsu.edu/cetl/ for further information.
Final report instructions: Login at https://svsu.infoready4.com using your SVSU username (you do not have to include @svsu.edu) and password.
1) Click on the Progress Reports tab on the top of the screen and then click on the application title of the report due.
2) Click on the Submit Report button when finished.