The Allen Foundation Student/Faculty Research Grant
Due by 4:30 March 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend
Purpose: to support student/faculty research that addresses various health and nutritional issues facing the region.
Funding Available: May 1, 2015 - April 30, 2017
Application guidelines Allen Foundation Research Award Guidelines (68kB)
Final Report (39kB) should be submitted to Melissa Woodward, email@example.com.
Access Online Budget Account (14kB) using mySVSU portal.
Follow the steps below to create an account and apply for an opportunity.
- Access the online application by visiting http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/.
- Click on the grant you would like to apply for under competition.
- Click on apply on the right side.
- When login screen appears, click on register on the bottom.
- Use your SVSU email address and password when you click on create account.
- You will receive an email; click the Confirm Account button to complete the account creation process.
- Login at http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ to create your application.
- You will receive an email once your application is submitted.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.