YOU CAN EARN AN MSN
✓ Lowest MSN tuition in Michigan
✓ Dedicated clinical placement team
✓ Flexible program tailored for working nurses
✓ 100% online program
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Degree Admission Requirements
MSN Admissions Requirements
» View the complete list of requirements
- Completed application for graduate admission to the MSN degree program.
- BSN degree and a cumulative GPA of 3.00 (based on a 4.00 scale) in all nursing and prerequisite coursework.
- College statistics course with a grade of C or higher equivalent to approved SVSU courses.
- Current unencumbered RN licensure. *Students who reside outside the state of Michigan will be considered on a state-by-state basis.
- One-page essay of academic and professional goals.
- Discussion with graduate coordinator.
- Additional international student admission requirements:
- Completed international application for graduate admission.
- An academic report by the Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools.
- A score of 92 or higher on the Internet-based TOEFL (iBT), 580 Paper-based TOEFL (PBT), or an IELTS band score of 7.0 in each skill area.
- Evidence of financial support.
Wickes Hall 230
Cynthia M Hupert DNP, MSN, BSN
Graduate Nursing Program Coordinator
Graduate Admissions Coordinator