1. What kind of web browser should I use to access Tk20?
While it works well with most browsers, Tk20 recommends Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome browsers for optimal use. We recommend using Mozilla Firefox browser if you are working on a Linux platform.
2. How do I know which students in my course are required to upload assignments into TK20?
Follow these instructions below. Once in Tk20:
This roster only includes students who are identified as being in a CAEP program. If there is a student in your class that should be on the list and is not, please Notify Anne Reittenbach.
3. How do I change the due date of an assignment?
This guide will walk you through the steps for how to change the due date of an assignment for an entire class:
4. My student submitted an assignment without an attachment or submitted the wrong file. What can he or she do?
If you have not yet submitted an assessment for this student, the student can recall his or her assignment, upload the correct file, and resubmit to you. If, however, you begin grading the student’s assignment with the missing or incorrect file, the student will be unable to recall his or her work. In this case you will need to grant the student an extension, which will reopen the document for editing.
This guide will walk you through the steps for granting an extension to individual students:
5. Can a student still submit work for a class even though the deadline has passed?
The answer is yes. You simply need to grant the student an extension on the assignment. Make sure you only grant extensions to individual students and not to the entire class. If you grant a blanket extension to the entire class, all work submitted by students up to that point will be lost. This guide will walk you through the steps for granting an extension to individual students: