Direct Deposit for Student Account Refunds
Students may elect to set up direct deposit for excess refunds as the result of schedule adjustments, withdrawals or financial aid remaining funds.
- Quicker access to your money, no long delays for refund checks to arrive
- Convenient, no need to rush to the bank or ATM to deposit your check
- No worries of lost or stolen checks
- Easy on-line enrollment, no paper forms to complete
Enroll Now (U.S. Institutions ONLY)
Have your financial institution's routing number and checking or savings account number available.
- Log-in to my.SVSU.edu with username and password
- Go to Self Service
- Select Students
- Select My Financial Account
- Select Student Refund Direct Deposit
SVSU student employees interested in establishing direct deposit for their payroll check must contact Career Services.