2021-2022 Photo Contest
Teachers and leaders from SVSU charter schools have the opportunity to win a cash prize for submitting photos of student learning, experiences, and activities that illustruate the theme of the year. Each photo must include a caption (1-3 sentences that links the photo to the theme).
2022 Theme - Building Community
To enter the contest, submit the Photo Contest Terms & Rules form, photos, and Media Release Forms to Dawn Gillespie (email@example.com). The deadline to submit photos is March 11, 2022.
- All individuals in the photo must be identified for release purposes. A signed Media Release Form (32KB) for each person in the photo must be provided.
- Complete and sign the Photo Contest Terms & Rules (180KB) .
- Each school can send up to 10 photos for consideration.
- To be considered, photos must be 1MB or larger in size (for any questions regarding picture sizes please contact Dawn Gillespie at (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Photos must be submitted in JPEG, TIFF, or PNG format.
- Only color photos will be accepted.
- By entering, you warrant that the photograph you submit is original and is your own, and does not infringe on the rights of a third party. You further warrant that your participation in this photo contest does not violate any agreement between you and a third party.
1st Place: $500 2nd Place: $250 3rd Place: $100