First Appointment Intake Forms
Please call to schedule your counseling appointment at 989-964-7078. After you have made your appointment please fill out the Intake Form. Use your SVSU login and password to fill out the paperwork.
Basics Alcohol Education Counseling
PLEASE READ ALL DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
If you received a Minor in Possession (MIP) on or off campus and need to attend the Basics Alcohol Program please fill out the Intake Form as well as the Alcohol Assessment. Please read the steps below before you complete the paperwork or make your counseling appointment;
- Save your user ID that is provided when you fill out the alcohol assessment. NOTE: If you do not save or have this number when you call you will need to retake the alcohol assessment.
- At the end of the alcohol assessment please make sure you submit your assessment to Eddie Jones. NOTE: If you do not do this your assessment will not be saved and you will need to retake the assessment.
- When the intake form and the alcohol assessment are completed please call 964-7078 to schedule your Basics Appointment.
- Provide the person on the phone with your user ID from your alcohol assessment.
- If the intake forms and the alcohol assessment are not filled out before your appointment, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
Drug Education Counseling
Please fill out the Intake Form before your scheduled appointment. If this is not done before your appointment then we will reschedule for a later date. You will need to use your SVSU login and password to complete the forms.