Skip to main content Skip to footer
SVSU logo on a blue tessellated background with

Forms & Resources


Maintaining Student Status

Address Change Form (177KB)  
Letter requests
Reduced Course Load (RCL) form (127KB)

Graduation from SVSU

Curricular Practical Training (CPT) (194KB) >>
F1 OPT Info Sheet (113KB) >>
OPT Insurance Request (97KB) >>
Graduate Departure Form (102KB) >>
Family Invitation Form (65KB) >>
Recommendation Letter form (46KB)
Transfer Departure Form (88KB) >>


RSO Allocation Request Form from OIAS

RSO Allocation Form (109KB)

Allocation Requests must be completed and returned to the front desk of the OIAS, Wickes Hall Suite 230.

Contact Us
(989) 964-4473(989) 964-4473


Like us on Facebook


Wickes 230


8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.