International Graduate Student Program Requirements
An international graduate student...
- has earned a 4-year bachelor’s degree
- is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- An application will enter the review process once all of the above steps are completed.
- Once the application is reviewed, the Decision Letter can be viewed from within the application portal.
- Please note that with graduate applications, there are two levels of application review, by the Office of International Programs and the Graduate Program Coordinator, which extends the time period for an admissions decision to be made.
- If you are admitted, follow the steps for Admitted students.