Required Practices for Keeping our Campus Safer
- Daily Health Self-Screening - Each day before you leave home or residence hall, check your temperature, assess for symptoms (chills, cough, sore throat, etc.). If you have a fever, display symptoms or have been in close contact with a confirmed/probable COVID-19 case do not come on campus. Seek medical attention. This also applies if you are coming to campus for weekly COVID-19 testing as part of our mandated testing for non-vaccinated individuals.
- Masks|Face Coverings - Masks/face coverings are strongly recommended, unless fully vaccinated, to minimize the spread of COVID-19 within the Cardinal family. Masks are required for all individuals (vaccinated and unvaccinated) inside all classrooms on campus.
- Physical|Social Distancing - Follow local, state and federal guidelines where appropriate.
- Hand Washing|Sanitizing - Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water several times a day. Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available. Keep your hands from touching the front or inside of your mask and do not touch your face.
- Be Considerate of Others - Remember we are all in this together and must share responsibility for keeping each other healthy. Please follow these practices, assist with classroom sanitation as requested and be kind to one another.
NEST Info Line