Free COVID-19 antigen testing kits for SVSU students, faculty & staff are available.
COVID-19 — WHO DO I CALL?
- If you have symptoms call Covenant Care Connect at (989) 583-3568.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 email email@example.com
- Other covid questions call SVSU NEST Infoline at (989) 964-2110 from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- SVSU will continue to track cases and monitor COVID Report email account.
- SVSU will continue to let faculty, staff and students know when they are out of isolation.
- Quarantine is no longer required for a close exposure to COVID-19.
- Masking is encouraged for those who feel the need to do so.
- Vaccination and boosters are highly encouraged!
SVSU has a dedicated team working with Covenant Healthcare and the Saginaw County Health Department to closely monitor Monkeypox cases and information within the Great Lakes Bay Region and also statewide. Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.