New Hire Paperwork

New Hire Paperwork

All New Hire Paperwork must be filled out prior to a student's first day of on-campus employment. All new student employees are required to fill out an I-9 Form, a W-4 Federal Tax Form, a W-4 Michigan State Tax Form, a Student Employee Application, and a FERPA form. Students who live in the City of Saginaw must also fill out the SW-4 Saginaw City Tax Form. Students also have the ability to sign up for direct deposit payments with the Student Employee Direct Deposit Form. 

Student Employee Application (PDF)
Student Employee Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
I-9 Form (PDF)
W-4 Federal Tax Form (PDF)
W-4 Michigan State Tax Form (PDF)
SW-4 Saginaw City Tax Form (PDF)
FERPA Student Employees (PDF)


Call Us

Stop By
Wickes Hall 270

Email Us