Call for Proposals
If you are a teacher, administrator or other language professional interested in Classroom Assessment for Language Teaching, we invite you to submit a proposal for the 2019 Regional CALT Conference in Michigan.
Please submit your proposal by July 12, 2019. Acceptance decisions will be made by August 31, 2019.
All sessions are 45 minutes in length
- Presentation Title (15-word limit)
- Session Abstract (75-word limit)
- Session Proposal (400-word limit)
Proposals will be reviewed by a committee of peers for:
- Relevance to assessment in the language classroom,
- Expectation of an effective, interesting contribution to knowledge/practice of assessment in language education,
- Clarity and evidence of a well-organized, engaging presentation,
- Connections to therlevant assessment literature and theories, while maintaining a focus on classroom assessment practice