Skip to main content Skip to footer

Student Grade Grievance Procedure

The following procedure shall be used by any student who has a complaint relating to the final grade received in a class.
Step 1: Contact faculty member
Step 2: Submit Student Grade Grievance Form within 30 days grades filed
Step 3: Request recommendation from department chair within 3 weekdays of faculty response
Step 4: Request Dean to call a hearing within 3 weekdays of chairperson recommendation
Step 5: Request review by Provost
General Information

Contact Us


Deborah Huntley, Ph.D.

Associate Provost

Joshua Ode, Ph.D.


Wickes Hall 338


8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.