Exam and Student Course Evaluation Scanning
Exam self-scanner stations are available in:
Faculty Lounge SE 235
Curtiss Hall C342
Gilbertson Hall 2nd floor
Brown Hall 356
Health & Human Services 2nd floor
Student Course Evaluation Scanning
- Evaluation Headersheet (142KB) - MUST include a completed header form with each evaluation.
- Crystal Wazny, Access Services Assistant processes course evaluations. She can be reached at 989-964-4240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The student evaluation dropbox will remain in the Library just inside the 1st-floor main Library entrance (across from the main desk).
- Each semester, priority evaluations should be available within one week of drop-off. Evaluation teams can contact Crystal for pick-up arrangements or questions.
- Standard evaluations should be available after about one month into the new semester. When ready, Crystal will inform you (via email) that evaluations can be picked up in the Library at the main 1st-floor desk. After you receive this email, you will have four weeks to pick up your evaluations from the Library. Any evaluations not picked up during that time will be delivered to the appropriate Dean's office for disbursement to faculty in sealed envelopes.
- Adjunct evaluations will also be delivered to the Dean's offices at this time.
- For more detailed information go to https://librarysubjectguides.svsu.edu/facultyevaluations
Joshua Ode, Ph.D.
Wickes Hall 334
Deborah Huntley, Ph.D.
Provost & Vice President for Academic Affairs
Wickes Hall 338
Wickes Hall 338
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.