Cardinal Fitness include the following:
- Cardinal Fitness: fitness classes (boot camp, yoga, zumba, guts + glutes, and much more)
- Personal Training: 1-on-1 sessions, buddy training (2 people), group training (3 or more)
- Instructional Recreation: Cardinals Cook, Women on Weights, Fit at College, R.A.D. Self Defense
For more information about these different programs, click here.
- Student Wellness Programs oversees the registered student organization; Peer Health Education (PHE). Within PHE, trained students educate their peers throughout the academic year on a variety of topics including alcohol/tobacco & other drugs education, sexual responsibility, environmental sustainability, sexual assault prevention, and eight dimensions of wellness. Peer Health Educators use reliable and credible resources such as the American College Health Association, as well as the BACCHUS Initiatives of NASPA to facilitate educational programs for their peers to benefit from.
- Members of Peer Health Education come from a variety of backgrounds, interests, and fields of study, yet they come together with common goals...to educate their peers about on and off campus resources, to encourage their peers to live healthy lifestyles, as well as to support, educate, & inspire others. These students dedicate their time, energy, and efforts to bringing quality programs and events to campus for others to enjoy and learn from. We hope that you have a great experience with our Peer Health Educators & our programs throughout the years.