Family Business Research Grant
Due by 4:30 March 15 yearly or next business day if the due date falls on the weekend
Purpose: Increase the breadth and depth of our collective knowledge on family business issues and strengthen the SVSU brand within the larger family business community and the broader academic community.
Eligibility: Research teams must be either faculty, endowed chairs, or staff within the CBM. The team must have at least one faculty member.
Family Business Research Grant Guidelines (54kB)
Final Report (39kB) should be submitted to Melissa Woodward, email@example.com .
Follow the steps below to create an account and apply for an opportunity.
- Access the online application by visiting http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/.
- Click on the grant you would like to apply for under competition.
- Click on apply on the right side.
- When login screen appears, click on register on the bottom.
- Use your SVSU email address and password when you click on create account.
- You will receive an email; click the Confirm Account button to complete the account creation process.
- Login at http://svsu.infoready4.com/CompetitionSpace/ to create your application.
- You will receive an email once your application is submitted.
Please contact Sponsored Programs for assistance as you are completing your application.