The STC is equipped with state-of-the-art hardware and software. The main center features 11 PCs and 6 iMacs.
The STC also includes 5 flatbed scanners, 1 black and white and 1 color laser printer.
We can help you...
- Create a presentation
- Design a web page
- Organize your work into an electronic portfolio
- Incorporate video into a presentation
- Create newsletters and brochures
- Add animation to your web project
- Save your work on the M: drive and help using Netstorage
- Place graphics in your paper or presentation
- With VSpace and Vmail questions
- Add headers and footers
- ...and much more!
Students have several options for getting help from the STC
Walk-in: The STC is centrally located on the 2nd floor of the Zahnow Library at SVSU. Walk-ins are welcome during regular hours.
Appointments: Call the STC at 989.964.2299 to schedule an appointment for individual consultation with a tutor. Appointments are recommended, but not required for lengthy or complex questions or project help.
Email: For quick questions or more information, email the STC at email@example.com .
STC Camera Equipment Loan Program
- 3 Fuji FinePix S900s (10.7X Wide Angle Zoom – 9.0 MegaPixel)
- Nikon DSLR (Video and Mic compatible)
- 3 Canon ZR700 Mini-DV Cameras
- 2 Canon ZR960 Mini-DV Cameras
- 2 Video Mics
- 4 Tripods
- 1 Monopod
- 1 Light Kit
Checkout Procedure and Information
- You may check out the equipment for up to 3 STC business days (checked out during STC open hours ONLY)
- Equipment MUST be returned during the STC open hours ONLY.
- Allow 20 minutes for checkout and 15 for check in.
- You must read and sign the digital equipment checkout agreement
- A $20 per day fee will be charged for late equipment
- An unpaid late fee may prevent you from registering for future classes.
Any questions then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .