#MyTopCollege Instagram Challenge
Every year, Forbes Magazine provides an opportunity for students across the U.S. to show-and-tell the world how their school has shaped and inspired them as part of the #MyTopCollege campaign. This is our chance to show our beautiful campus and all it has to offer to the world.
Sample of SVSU Submissions in 2015
How does this contest work?
- Snap a photo that shows why SVSU is your Top College
- Post it to Instagram or Twitter and tag using #MyTopCollege #SVSU with the @SVSU handle (ex. @SVSU Women's Basketball Team Earns WBCA National Academic Honors Once More. @ForbesEDU #MyTopCollege #SVSU)
- Both tags MUST be used
- Your posts can NOT be set as private if you wish for us and the world to see it (found under profile settings)
- Once properly submitted, you are automatically entered in the weekly contest!
What's in it for you?
- Weekly winner (June 1st – July 3rd): $10 Gift Card to campus dining, or Starbucks gift card (winner chooses)
- Grand prize winner: $25 Gift Card to bookstore
- Your image highlighted on univeristy social media accounts - Instagram, Facebook,Twitter, Google+ - as well as other marketing outlets such as admissions viewbook and materials, presentations, etc...
- A great opportunity for you to share your experiences at SVSU
- See others’ Red Pride!
By using the hashtag #SVSU you acknowledge the right of Saginaw Valley State University to use your image in promotional materials produced and published by the University.
Weekly winners will be selected and posted on #SVSU each Friday by 4:30 p.m., and they will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram or Twitter. The grand prize winner will be notified by 4:30 p.m., Tuesday, July 7.