Planning Your Schedule?
18 credits in the theatre content area, which must include THEA 128A (Intro to Theatre) and at least 9 credits at the 300-400 level.
Theatre faculty recommend the following courses for Music majors:
- THEA 128A, Introduction to Theatre is required and meets Gen. Ed. Category 2
- THEA 126, Mask and Movement, useful to everyone needing a stage presence
- THEA 255, Introduction to Directing, Gen. Ed. category 9 will be helpful to everyone organizing and directing groups, including bands and choirs.
- THEA 340, Musical Theatre I (prereq. THEA 136)
- THEA 440, Musical Theatre II (prereq. THEA 340)
- plus one more 300-400 level THEA course.
Entrepreneurship Minor for Non-Business Majors
This minor is in the process of being reworked for next year, but two of the core courses will remain the same and are offered this year:
- MGT 351, Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- MGT 459, Business Plan Seminar (though it will have a changed title next year)
French (for teacher certification)