8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
1. Able to use appropriate methodologies and tools for analyzing data to support managerial decisions
2. Have the creative and critical thinking skills necessary for decision making and problem solving
3. Able to effectively communicate ideas and work effectively in teams
4. Able to identify the impact of demographic diversity and the influence of ethical, political, social, legal, environmental and global issues on organizations
5. Have a comprehensive view of the firm
Accrediting/Certifying Body: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Professional Organizations/Standards that informed development of learning outcomes: