Management and Marketing
SVSU offers a Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, General Business, and International Business. Also offered is a major in Management with a Concentration in Family Business Management and a major in Marketing with a Concentration in Professional Sales. Additionally, the Department of Management and Marketing offers minors in Entrepreneurship, Management, Marketing, and Professional Sales for B.B.A. majors and non-B.B.A. majors.
- The College of Business is accredited by the AACBS-International. Less than 5% of business colleges globally are so recognized.
- SVSU Marketing students work on client-funded “real world” projects in which they can apply what they have learned in the classroom.
- More than 90% of the faculty of the College of Business belong to a professional or service organization, providing diverse networking opportunities for students.
- 75% of the faculty of the College of Business have industrial or corporate work experience. And 90% of the faculty hold the Ph.D., the highest possible degree in the field of business.
- The College of Business works with over 30 regional businesses (from small family businesses to Fortune 500 companies) to create internships for its students.
Students selecting any major offered in the Department of Management and Marketing are expected to develop the verbal and quantitative skills and the knowledge of human behavior necessary for success in their career.