Fugu Installation & Settings
Fugu is an FTP program for the Mac.
- Download and install Fugu into your Applications Folder.
- Open Fugu.
- Type the following information:
- Connect To: netstorage.svsu.edu
- Username: Your SVSU username
- Click the Add to Favorites button. Next time you use Fugu, click the arrow by the world icon to get to netstorage.svsu.edu.
- Click Connect, and click Yes to connect. Enter your SVSU password.
- Click Authenticate. After authentication, you will then see your public_html folder on the right side of the page.