Add the 50 Year Anniversary Logo to Your Signature
To add the above image file to your Email signature, follow the steps below. Watch the video
for more information.
1) Right-click the 50th Anniversary logo within this page.
2) Click Copy Image
3) Click on Preferences (or options in some cases) on the right of the tab toolbar in Vmail.
4) Click Signatures, from the list on the left.
5) Click the New Signature button.
6) Change the drop-down list which says Format as Plain Text to say FORMAT AS HTML.
7) Type a name for the new signature in the Name: field.
8) Type the text portion of your signature. For example:
7400 Bay Rd.
University Center, MI 48710
9) Be sure to hit enter so that your cursor is located on a new, blank line below your typed text.
10) Right-click on the blank line and select Paste.
11) Below the newly added signature are options for Using Signatures.
12) Select the name that you gave the signature from the New Messages and Replies and Forwards drop-down lists.
13) Click Mail from the list on the left.
14) Scroll down to the Composing Messages category (about 3/4 of the way).
15) Check the bubble to Compose: As HTML.
16) Click the SAVE button which is in the upper left under the Mail tab. If you do not click the Save button, you will be asked if you want to save the changes. Choose Yes.
17) All newly composed messages will include the image and other text that you have entered as a Signature.