Setting up WebDAV for Windows
Setting up WebDAV for Windows XP
Note: There must be at least one file or folder in the M:\ Drive before you begin the setup procedure.
- Double-click on the My Network Places icon on your PC desktop or click Start > My Network Places.
- Click Add a network place on the left menu.
- Click Next.
- Make sure that Choose another network location is selected and click Next.
- In the Internet or network address field, type (or copy and paste) the URL for this site shown above and click Next.
- When prompted, enter your Sakai username and your password and click OK.
- Enter a name for the course or project resources you are adding (e.g., History 101 Resources) and clickNext.
- Click Finish to complete the set up.
When the setup process is complete, the M:\ Drive will appear in your My Network Places as a folder. It will act like any other folder in Windows Explorer. You can now drag files and folders to and from your computer and the site's Resources folder.