A sincere Cardinal welcome to all our FIRST in Michigan State Robotics Championships guests. We are dedicatd and eager to provide you a pleasant and safe visit to our campus. To do so requires a few necessary provisions and policies. Thank you for your cooperation!
- State championships mobile phone APP (powered by Guidebook) is available download.
- Parking will be at a premium, especially Wednesday and Thursday, as these are days/nights with a full class load. Please be aware that there will be a shuttle service running a continuous loop throughout campus to accomodate both our FIRST guests and our students/faculty/staff. [ more » ]
- Per state fire marshall: NO crockpots, hotplates, propane, or other electronic or gas related cooking products are allowed within the Ryder Center.
- Food Service
- Pre-ordered meal service through SVSU Catering is no longer available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Due to high winds, the open tent near the football field will be closed and removed for the duration of the event. Additional open seating has been made available at the fitness center gym.
- Tailgating is permitted in parking lots J, J1, J2, G3. [ maps » ]
- SVSU provides an emergency notification system capable of delivering messages to report any critical incidents, severe weather threats or campus delays/closures due to inclement weather. FIRST Robotics guests can text the keyword SVSUGuest7 to 67283 to be registered to receive SVSU Alerts for seven days following the request.