Obtaining Financial Aid for the Spring/Summer Semester

Federal School Code : 002314

If a student has already received federal financial aid for the Fall and/or Winter semester, Spring/Summer aid is usually limited to leftover Pell Grant or loan eligibility, if applicable. Students who wish to apply for their remaining financial aid eligibility need to submit the Spring/Summer Session Federal Pell Grant and/or Federal Direct Loan Request Form to the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid by the dates indicated.

All other students must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov).