Skip to main content Skip to footer
Link to feedback form Link to feedback form

Transition to Academic Courses

Upon completing the English Language Program at SVSU, each student receives a letter of completion from the English Language Program.  Students who have completed the program and are looking to move into undergraduate coursework will also receive a letter of full admission into Saginaw Valley State University.  Students completing the ELP and wanting to continue at the graduate level must work with their SVSU graduate admissions coordinator to complete all additional requirements for their program of interest.


Click the link below for ELP progression chart:

Progression through ELP Program (73KB)

Contact Us

230 Wickes Hall
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


International Admissions/Application
230 Wickes Hall

Office of International & Advanced Studies
230 Wickes Hall