College Advisory Board
The College of Business and Management Advisory Board consists of area business leaders that serve in an advisory capacity to the Dean and faculty.
Advisory Board Members
- Heidi Bolger, CPA, Principal, Rehmann
- Gary E. Bosco, Vice President & Secretary, Darbee, Bosco & Hammond
- Wayne Bronner, President/CEO, Bronner's Christmas Wonderland
- Cheryl Burzynski, President, Bay Special Care Hospital
- Paul C. Chaffee, LLC, Executive Communications Consultant
- Eric Curtis, CFO, Graff Management
- Michael R. Dewey, Executive Director, United Way of Bay County
- Peter N. Ewend, President/CEO, Saginaw Bay Underwriters
- Cass Ferris, Director, Morley Companies, Inc.
- Gil Johnson, President, Saginaw Valley Ford Lincoln
- Kenneth W. Kousky, President/CEO, IP3, Inc.
- Heidi Landry-Chan, Vice President, Executive Director, Procurement & Logistics, Dow Corning Corporation
- Ken LeCureux, Exective Vice President, Bierlein Companies, Inc.
- Sharon Miller, President, ITH Staffing
- Dominic Monastiere, Executive Vice President, Chief Risk Management Officer, Chemical Bank
- Ernest Paulick, Credit Administrator, Northstar Bank
- Joseph Perkins, Controller/CAO, Nexteer Automotive
- Clarence Rivette, President, The Wirt-Rivette Financial Group
- Morrison Stevens, Sr., President, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines
- Beth Thieme, CEO, Amigo Mobility International, Inc.
- Bob VanDeventer, President/CEO, Saginaw County Chamber of Commerce
- Tim Volz, Plant Manager, SC Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Scott Walker, CEcD, CEO, Midland Tomorrow
- Mark Whiteman, President, Dow Global Technologies, Inc. (DGTI)
- Jerome Yantz, CPA, Weinlander Fitzhugh
- William Zehnder, President, Frankenmuth Bavarian Inn