A valuable resource for nurses to learn the fundamentals of reading and interpreting ECGs, this course includes nine instructional modules with quizzes, ten exercises to practice reading and interpreting ECG strips, and a comprehensive course exam.
This course is a valuable resource for learning the fundamentals of reading and interpreting ECGs. Course information includes: cardiac anatomy and physiology, electrical basis of ECGs, sinus dysrhythmias, and much more.
Detailed Course Topics Covered
- Cardiac anatomy and physiology
- Electrical basis of ECGs
- Sinus dysrhythmias
- Atrial dysrhythmias
- Junctional dysrhythmias
- Cardiac conduction block dysrhythmias
- Ventricular dysrhythmias
- Changes associated with myocardial ischemia ?and necrosis
- ECG changes associated with artificial pacemakers
What You Can Expect
- 24 hour a day instructor support & course mentors
- engaging labs, student exercises and course videos
- all textbooks, workbooks and student materials
- a new “Secure Student Website” – including career resources & other training
To ensure that all students have the resources they need to succeed, students will have access to a secure “Student Portal” website which includes:
- Career building exercises, resume writing tips, interview techniques, etc.
- Career mentors - there to help students take the next step in their career!
- Other skills training including lifelong learning skills, healthcare review, etc.
Who Should Attend:
A great course for medical office professionals to obtain the skills needed for an ECG/EKG for Nursing position or to advance their current healthcare career.
Student Loans Now Available
Click Here to Apply!
The Health Ed Today courses were developed through a partnership with leading education organizations including Pearson Education, E-College and Condensed Curriculum International.